EYFS - w/b 13th July
ESJ Foundation Stage
Monday 13th July - Friday 17th July
Share a story for 10 minutes. This could be a book, a comic, a magazine or you can find some online stories at the links below:
- Choose at least one phonics game to play each day.
- Complete the daily maths task. We are finding out about coins this week.
- Watch and join in with one of the Letter Formation Videos (see link below). You can also choose a motor skills activity from the menu.
- Take a little bit of time everyday to chat with an adult about how you are feeling.
This week is a little bit different as we will all be joining in with end of term activities!
- Take part in the EYFS Stay at Home Sports Day! You will find all the information you need below. Remember to send in a picture for the photo gallery.
- Make an ice lolly ready to eat after finishing the Sports Day events. There are instructions in the Sports Day section below.
- Complete the Memory Jar activity (in Phonics section). Keep it safe to share with your new teachers in Year 1.
- Have a movie afternoon with your family.
Remember to take a look at the whole school sections of the Closure Curriculum if you would like more activities to do.
We look forward to hearing about your learning. Stay safe and healthy!
The Early Years Team
Letter Formation and Motor Skills
for ALL the family!!
Sports Day photos
Please send in your photos!
office @ elystjohns.cambs.sch.uk
FAO Mrs Sutcliffe