EYFS - w/b 29th June
ESJ Foundation Stage
Monday 29th June - Friday 3rd July
- Share a story for 10 minutes. This could be a book, a comic, a magazine or you can find some online stories at the links below:
- Complete the daily phonics task. This week we are going to continue to recap everything that we have learnt so far since starting Reception!
- Complete the daily maths task. We are looking at number formation and symmetry this week.
- Watch and join in with one of the Letter Formation Videos (see link below). You can also choose a motor skills activity from the menu.
- Take a little bit of time everyday to chat with an adult about how you are feeling.
- Watch the video of Mrs Sutcliffe reading The Hungry Caterpillar.
- Join in with the theme activities. This week we are continuing our work on minibeasts and non-fiction writing by finding out about the life cycle of a butterfly.
Remember to take a look at the whole school sections of the Closure Curriculum if you would like more activities to do.
We look forward to hearing about your learning. Stay safe and healthy!
The Early Years Team
Letter Formation and Motor Skills
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
by Eric Carle